We hope you have a pleasant experience.
Might I suggest a hot cuppa before taking of the splendour of this said document?Date of last revision : May 29, 2014
At MiniMovers we respect your privacy, it is important to us and we are committed to protecting your personal information.
To prevent improper use of your personal information, MiniMovers will continue to implement and maintain internal policies and procedures aimed at ensuring that the personal information we collect is used, disclosed, retained, accessed and disposed of in accordance with the legislation.
Personal information held by us may include your name, date of birth, current or previous addresses, telephone or mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation, and driver’s licence number.
There may be occasions in which you need to provide us with personal information about other individuals for example, an emergency contact or your authorised representative. In these situations we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to contact us if they require further information.
- For recruitment and employment;
- To provide you with removalist services, box orders/deliveries and other MiniMovers products and/or services;
- For marketing;
- To respond to comments, enquiries or requests made via our website;
- For finance purposes – processing payments, invoicing and debt collection.
- Criminal records;
- Driving records;
- Medical records
- The relevant individual consents to the collection of the information; or
- We are required or authorised by law to collect personal information
- From third parties such as credit reporting agencies, your legal adviser, representatives or government agencies;
- From past or current employers;
- From publicly available sources of information;
- From our own records if you have used one of our services in the past;
- When legally required to do so.
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you with the products and/or services you require from us;
- Administer and manage those services including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness or fraud;
- Market research and development of our services;
- For marketing – to promote and market services and products to you by way of direct mail, telemarketing, email (where consent is given), SMS messages and to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits.
- Gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with better service;
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
To deliver the services you require, we may disclose your personal information to third parties and other organisations, outside of MiniMovers Pty Ltd.
When disclosing this information, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. These organisations may carry out our:
- Customer enquiries;
- Mailing operations;
- Billing and debt-recovery functions;
- Repair and replacement services;
- Marketing and telemarketing services;
- Website usage analysis.
Personal information may be stored by us in hard copy documents or electronically.
We are committed to keeping your details secure and to have suitable procedures in place to safeguard your personal information.
Some of the ways we do this is access control to our buildings; security measures for access to our computers and for our websites. In addition, we will review the personal information held by us from time to time, ensuring that information which is no longer needed for a purpose for which it was initially collected is destroyed or de-identified (provided it is lawful for us to do so).
MiniMovers takes care to ensure that the personal information you provide via our websites is protected. For example, our websites have electronic security systems in place, including firewalls.
You may be able to access external websites by clicking on links we have provided. Those other websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. Although we are committed to ensuring that information sent over the website is safe, no guarantee can be given that information sent over the Internet is completely secure.
PO Box 29
ACACIA RIDGE QLD 4110